Health Benefits of Eating Apples
Medicinal values of Apple: Recent studies have shown that an apple a day keeps you away from Alzheimer’s, lung cancer, breast cancer and heart problems. It is also reported that apples reduces the risk of colon and prostate cancer. The most famous proverb: “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” signifies the lots of health benefits of apples.
Let’s Discuss about the Health Benefits of Apples.
• The fiber content of apples helps in controlling bowel movements which eventually reduces the danger of colon cancer.
• Apples contain lots of antioxidant such as flavonoid and polyphenol that reduce the risk of expansion of cancer by preventing DNA damage.
• A fresh study found that apples reduce the risk of neuro degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinsonism. The natural antioxidants found in apples guard nerve cells from neuro toxicity caused by oxidative stress which eventually prevents neuro degenerative diseases.
• As apples don’t contain any cholesterol & are a good source of fiber, the fiber content helps reducing cholesterol in our body.
• An apple a day lessens the risk of skin diseases.
• Consuming apples avoid digestive & liver problems. Have an apple after a non-veg meal for an effortless digestion (In fact, I would suggest avoid non vegetarian as much possible).
• Apple cider vinegar used as beverage avoids the formation of kidney stone.
• A study has found that 100g of apple contains the amount of antioxidant equal to 1.500mg of Vitamin C.
• Apples have been recommended for obesity, arthritis, gallbladder stones, gonorrhea, bronchial asthma, tuberculosis, insomnia, anemia, pyorrhea, halitosis and neuritis.
Nutritional Benefits of Eating Apples
The nutritional advantages of eating apples are limitless. It is recommended that apples can treat arthritis, obesity, bronchial asthma, prevent some cancers, Alzheimer’s disease, tuberculosis, Parkinsonism, etc, anything that can be treated via anything with a better diet to Aviva health insurance.
Cosmetic Benefits of Apples
• Application of apple juice on the face improves and cures acne.
• Keeping the apple pulp on the eye lids for 10 to 15 minutes reduces sprain of the eyes.
• Paste made up apple leaves & used as shampoo cures dandruff, promotes hair growth & prevents hair fall.
Benefits of Green Apples
There are lots of benefits of green apples. The refreshing taste of green apple can give relief from diarrhea, constipation, gout, reduce cholesterol, rheumatism, improve appetite, etc.