Physical fitness has become one of the most important aspects of daily life of people. In last few years the obesity rate is getting higher and higher, the gym membership also increased blind folds. Earlier only athletes went to gym regularly. But now there are 24 hour fitness gyms in every locality. This increasing trend […]
Posts Tagged ‘Gym safety’
Posted by Nikhil on 29 September, 2009
This article was filled under [ Gym ]
Page 1 of 11
Stay Connected with Buzz Healthy
- Importance of Swimming Styles
- Importance of Family – Realize it Before It’s Too Late
- Underwater Swimming – Benefits & Dangers
- Leukocytes – Blood Cancer Cells
- Learn How To Handle Chigger Bites And Get Rid Of Chiggers
- Obesity in Children – Effects and Control
- Top 5 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Lice
- Dos and Don’ts of Freestyle Swimming Technique
- Why Teenagers Seek Outside Help?
- Health Benefits of Eating Apples
- Key Power Foods to Lose Weight and Look and Feel Better!
- Essential – Omega 3 fatty Acids
- Weight Gain Diet Soda to the Rescue
- How to Combat Thyroid Hair Loss?
- The Negative Side of Sucralose
- Calcium and Vitamin D Supplements for Stress Fracture
- Stevia Side Effects- Are they real?
- Know More about Psychological Addiction of Drugs
- Your Health and Your Health/Life Insurance
- Wet and Fit – Recovery and Swimming to XS